Well, we’ve come to the end of our online discussions this semester. I enjoyed all the aspects of Crisis Communication we’ve been discussing and I hope you have too. For your final post you need to research the crisis with Marmite.
Now I’m sure the first thing you will do is go to Google and you’ll see articles dating back to 2000. I’m looking for the most recent crisis, within the last month or so.
What I want you to do:(remember each of you can only choose one bullet point below so there is not repetition of responses)
- tell us what kind of crisis this is,
- who is the parent company and how are they responding,
- how are New Zealanders are being updated,
- in a case like this, what would be the most effective mode of communication,
- is the response by the parent company sufficient,
- write your own response to the crisis,
- tell me how you would have handled this crisis- what steps would you have taken, and
- how should the company plan going forward?
Have fun 🙂